HOW MUCH IS A HAPPY SHOUTOUT?
Happy Shoutouts are $125 and include your celebratory message of Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary, Congrats, Etc, one name, age, lots of graphics, sales tax, delivery and installations. Add-on phrases, extra names, etc. are an additional cost. Please see order form .
CAN I KEEP THE SIGNS?
Our signs are rentals and property of Happy Shoutouts. We use our sign inventory on a daily basis to create joyful greetings for everyone.
CAN I MOVE THE SIGNS OR ATTACH DECORATIONS?
No. We ask that you kindly do not move any portion of your display for any reason. Our sign displays are installed and designed in a very specific way to avoid wind damage and damage to the inner portion of the sign and the stakes. Adjustments, balloons and other added decor can damage our signs.
CAN I TAKE PICTURES AND TAG YOU ON SOCIAL MEDIA?
Please do! We love to see pictures of happy people enjoying special moments.
WHEN DO YOU DELIVER AND SET UP?
We deliver and set up your Happy Shoutout display the evening before your celebration, while it is still light outside.
WHEN DO YOU PICK UP THE DISPLAY?
We will be back to uninstall and pick up our signs after 7pm the day of your celebration.
CAN SIGNS BE INSTALLED AT A DIFFERENT TIME?
Please let us know in the special instructions portion of our order form and we will do our best to accommodate if we can.
CAN I ORDER OVER THE PHONE?
Absolutely! 380-213-0066 or 614-203-3868
WHAT ABOUT BAD WEATHER?
Our yard signs are waterproof. However, certain weather conditions may prevent us from installing your shoutout. We will not set up during tornado warnings, thunderstorms, lightning, high winds, heavy rain, frozen ground, or heavy snow. We will attempt to reschedule. A full refund will be provided in the event of inclement weather that prevents us from installation.
CAN I KEEP THE SIGNS AN EXTRA DAY?
An extra day is an additional $50 and is subject to reservation availability and safety of the signs.
DO YOU CLEAN THE SIGNS BETWEEN EVENTS?
We clean and sanitize our signs after every use.
1. Happy Shoutouts are daily rental displays.
2. For the safety purposes, please do not allow anyone to play on or around our signs. Our items will not safely support the weight of any person leaning, sitting, or playing on them. Our stakes have sharp ends if they become uprooted.
3. Please do not move or adjust any part of the sign display. We install in a very specific way, often dependent on weather, safety, and quality of turf. Adjustments may cause damage, which will result in a $25 per item charge.
4. Signs are the property of Happy Shoutouts LLC inventory. Please do not throw them away, take down, move, or vandalize any of our signs. Please call us if you need us to remove the display earlier than expected.
5. Please clear yard of all debris from lawn mowers, dog feces, or anything that will prevent us from setting up.
6. You are responsible for approval from any HOA, management, or similar boards.
7. Please do not attach balloons or streamers to any part of the display; balloons can get hot and melted latex will damage our signs. If you would like us to leave an extra stake for you to attach balloons, please let us know. We would be happy to accommodate!
8. Please water your grass for installation and arrange lawn services at least 24 hrs prior to our arrival. Grass clippings and lawn equipment will damage our signs.
9. Please disable any lawn sprinklers for the duration of the display period.
10. We only set up in grassy front lawns. Backyard setups are accepted only on a case by case basis. At this time, we cannot set up on artificial grass or on rocks.
11. By agreeing to have Happy Shoutouts LLC participate in your celebration, you agree that Happy Shoutouts LLC and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the set-up or removal of any rental.
12. For surprises, we require that someone on the property be aware that we will be on site.
13. We reserve the right to refuse business for any reason.
14. In order to serve a diverse and eclectic community, we do not take orders of a political or unkind nature.
1. If you must cancel your shoutout reservation, we kindly require it within 5 days of your event. You may choose to receive half of your booking rate as a refund or you may leave the full amount on credit for a future rental within 12 months, based on our availability.
2. We will not set up in inclement weather. Bad weather includes heavy rain, lightning/thunderstorms, hurricanes, high winds, frozen ground, and any Act of God that would put our team or rental display at risk. You will receive a full refund.
3. No refunds will be given due to a wrong address given by customer.
4. No refunds will be given due to the homeowner requesting us to remove the lawn display.
5. No refunds will be given due to being denied access to a gated community after contact attempts go unresponsive for more than 15 minutes.
6. No refunds will be given due to any animals, lawn sprinklers, or humans that prevent the display from being set up.
7. No refunds will be given for circumstances that prevent us from setting up the display that are out of our control, including home owner associations.
8. Greetings will be installed the evening before your event and will be picked up the evening of the event, unless other arrangements are made.
***By placing an order with Happy Shoutouts LLC, you agree to all policies stated above.
Happy Shoutouts is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
Any information we gather on this website is strictly for our use and is not shared with any other entity, public or private, for any reason – period. We will not sell or give away any lists or other data that we may retain and we do not purchase such information from other sources.
We respect the privacy of personal email accounts and we store your email addresses just as securely as other personal information on Happy Shoutouts. We will not send you unwanted email messages or junk mail and your details will not be passed to any organization beyond Happy Shoutouts without your permission.
However, we may use email to inform you about promotional offers; to maintain your user account; to keep track of your order history; to respond to customer support inquiries and to tell you about changes to our website. If you do not want to be kept informed in this way by email, please email us and we will be happy to remove you.
Happy Shoutouts reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken of the installed sign, without the expressed written permission of the client. Happy Shoutouts may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used including but not limited to brochures, social media, books, newspapers, magazines, websites, etc.
To ensure the privacy of individuals, images will not be identified using full names, address or personal identifying information without written approval from the photographed subject, parent or legal guardian.
If you do not wish to have the image recorded for distribution, please make your wishes known to Happy Shoutouts in writing to email@example.com
By booking this service or by failing to notify Happy Shoutouts, in writing, your desire to not have your photograph used you are agreeing to release, defend, hold harmless and indemnify Happy Shoutouts from any and all claims involving the use of your picture or likeness.
Any person or organization not affiliated with Happy Shoutouts may not use, copy, alter or modify photographs, graphics, videography or other, similar reproductions or recordings without the advance written permission.